Some important facts
you should know about the Schmidt Reunion!
- It will be from 8am-8pm on Saturday July 30th and Sunday July 31st.
- Birth/marriage certificates are NOT required. Just bring photo ID’s and as many family members as possible!
- There are lots of camping spots available at the Fairgrounds Campgrounds (no reservations, first come first serve).
- Family activities and presentations will take place in the Events Center Arena.
- The craft/vendor market, the German language classes, and kids’ carnival games will be in the Commercial Exhibits Building.
- Live music will take place in the Central Park Pavilion and the Commercial Exhibits stage, with strolling entertainment around the grounds also.
- The Beer Garden will be in the White Pavilion. No alcohol will be allowed in the Events Center Arena or the kids zone.
- There will be no potluck. Events Center Food Services will vend their own German food in the lobby of the Events Center Arena, and there will be other food vendors outdoors on the grounds.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring along their own entertainment too! Bring frisbees, soccer balls, kickballs, etc. and have fun!